Friday, January 20, 2012

It's a girl!

No no no no, not for me. Don't be absurd. I know I'm crazy, just not crazy enough to think that I should mother more than 4 children into mental illness before I kick it. My even crazier than me sister Carey(I had to specify because I have an even crazier than she is sister named Annie)had her 7th this morning. And, in keeping with the Carey/Lumpy baby tradition-coming in at 10 lbs 10 1/2 oz and 22 inches-she's a chunky monkey. She also looks to be the spitting image of her Dad(another tradition actually) but since you never can tell for sure this early on, we'll leave the jury out on that one. Also, I know this isn't really the point but, YAY! I get to use pink and flowers on the announcements. You have no freakin' idea how much I was hoping.
Welcome to this crazy mixed up world Samantha Kathleen Hyde!


Already has more hair than Dad
And apparently has the same size feet. Check those puppies out.
Spencer, Mitchell, Marissa holding Samantha, Serena and Celeste






No comments: