Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cheater cheater...

It is 11:34 p.m. I just got home from a super-dee-dooper crop night with Carrie and Em. I sat down at the computer more out of habit than for any other reason and then thought "HEY! I could still blog something lame and it still counts!" It's still technically Saturday sooo, here I am, sitting in front of the computer listening to Turner wallow the floor and bitch about being tired. And wondering if this is sort of cheating. Not cheating per se but more like out of the spirit of what I've started here. You know, the whole follow through on something deal I'm trying to pull off. Does posting some rambly drivel just in the nick of time really count? Especially now that it is 11:44 and the most interesting thing I have to say is that we managed to get Turner headed into wallow her bed instead of the living room floor. Maybe if I promise to post a really good poem about my special feelings for bacon tomorrow, I can let this one slide. Good night. Don't let the bedbugs bite. And if they do, don't let them bite you somewhere that you can't scratch in public without looking like a pervert and/or unwashed weirdo. 11:53. Victory Mr. Floyd!  

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good job on the posting, but just wondering where my invite to scrapbook with you is. I will forgive you all this time.