Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bloggety Blog Blog Blog

I have 3 blogs I try(ish) to keep up. Yes, I am crazy. No, I am not an egotist. At least I don't think I am. But if I were I wouldn't admit it now would I? Having three just kind of happened. This one I was nagged into by all of my blogging chums(all of which then abandoned me for Facebook). My crafty one began in the Etsy selling fevor that afflicted me about a year ago and was abandoned shortly thereafter. Did I mention I have a problem with follow through? The last one was created out of pity for my in-laws and other out of state family that I didn't feel should have to wade through my off kilter, possibly foul-mouthed ramblings to get to the pictures of the kids I put up. So there you have it. I was getting ready to post some pics of the Christmas crafts I am finally finishing. Yes. Problem. Moving on...I thought "this is nuts!(I probably really said it out loud to myself but whatever) why should I write 2 posts today just because I promised a couple of people I'd post pics when they're done?" Well, no more say I. To save what is left of my sanity I think this will be my one stop blogging shop for the time being. You know I'm just mean and lazy enough to do it too. Sorry Mom and Dad and Carey. Take heart; maybe I'll change my mind when I decide to start writing Haikus about my gall bladder and need a dedicated blog for them. Oh happy day.

No comments: