Friday, January 13, 2012

Hugs and Kisses

We now interrupt this regularly scheduled Christmas craft dump to bring you...the Valentine banner I dropped everything to finish. Partly because it's been 3/4 done for I dunno, a couple of weeks now but really just because I knew it was going to BE SO CUTE! If you could hear me say that in the weird voice I always roll out when something ends up matching the picture in my head, it would have way more impact. I finished it a few days ago and even had the first 2 pics on the computer the same day. Then I couldn't get the long one to come out right and started messing with my camera. Aaaaand messed it up so much that I now couldn't take a decent picture to save my life. I would tell you what I did wrong but to do that I would have to know and I really don't. I finally just asked Turner to do the best she could with her camera even though it was too dark, she couldn't get that close because of the bean bag chair pile and she had to stand at an angle so she didn't get in the way of our Friday night showing of The Wizard of Oz. Whatever. It will do, Jeeves. It will do.  
The middle.
The top.
The-well, you get the general idea.




No comments: