Saturday, March 31, 2012

Infinitely better cards. Promise.

If you have been to a scrapbook store with me more than once or twice, you can probably list a few of the paper lines I gravitate towards. If you had been paying close attention, you would possibly say that Graphic45 paper might be my favorite even though I'm not really a "that's my favorite!" kind of girl. You might even say I'm kind of a whore for this paper. I really will do just about anything to get my hands on it. Usually that just involves spending the grocery money but, make me an offer. I'll think about it. An argument could be made that the 2 of the 3 new lines that they just released might be partially to blame for why I didn't get more of those damnable thank you cards done. I kinda sorta might have stopped making them so I could make these. They're from the Olde Curiosity Shoppe line. If you go to their website to check it out; just don't look in their Gallery. If you see what other people are doing with this stuff you'll realize how lazy and boring I am. I think it might be against the law in some counties to only use a single solitary brad on a G45 card. Let's just keep that between us shall we? 



1 comment:

Krysta said...

You know I am going to go look at the gallery now, right? :)