Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Silver Linings


In my haste to tie up all of my loose ends yesterday, I actually managed to get one of my holiday projects done BEFORE the holiday for which it was meant. Maybe every cloud really does have a silver lining. Especially this week because not only did I get them done in time for Easter but since it will be so warm tomorrow I will actually get them sprayed. Which is tantamount to a miracle in my world. The pics are a little different from the usual because I had Turner take them for me and she HAD to take them outside. "Mommy, outdoor light is THE best light to use. Trust me."  As usual, she is probably right. Even though I do confess to getting kind of glitter happy, they aren't quite as blinding in person. Our little Magpie was going for maximum sparkle here.

This is supposed to be hung on a door but shudder at the thought of how many times I will have to listen to it go bang bang bang against the door before Easter arrives so it will most likely end up on the wall. I still haven't ruled out the possibility of ribbon at the top. We'll see.



Obviously I wasn't planning on just lining these up end to end but you get the gist I think.

I threw in the picture I took just so you can see how boring I was going to be. I was going to crop the Wii games out. Promise.

No comments: