Friday, March 9, 2012

Bad Auntie

 I decided to finish this week off with a bang and post pictures again. Yes, that makes twice in one week. No, I wouldn't consider that a miracle. I won't be able to blog again until next week due to the fact that we are headed to St. George today. Don't cry. I know it's all you have to live for but it'll be okay. Cross my heart and hope to die. We got to babysit Annie's youngest 2 monkeys Ray and Taela. I love any chance I can get to play bad Auntie and feed them crap and let them do whatever they want. 

For some reason Ray found it very amusing that I would take a picture of him while he was laying down.
After I took this Taela had to check the camera and make sure I got a picture of her tongue hanging out.
Ray wanted to play the "naughty game", a.k.a. Office Jerk on Sam's Ipod.
Even though there were better pics, I had to include this one because I thought it was funny that I managed to catch her mid-hop even though I wasn't even ready.
On the way to feed the quack quacks.
When we got there I handed Ray a roll and said, "Rip this in little bits and throw it to the ducks." He then proceeded to rip off a little piece, push it through the railing and then chuck his whole roll over the top. Sam was nice enough to share some of his. But only one piece at a time.
The quack quacks. Just in case you weren't sure.

No comments: