Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Warning! Picture Dump!

Happy May!
 After these highlights, we will both agree to
never mention April again. Stupid April.

Turner won Viking of the Quarter.
The best part about that? They give you a
Viking helmet to take home and keep for your very own.
 It really fit Turner's head well as you can see.
Here she is wrestling with her helmet before she had to put it back in it's
cage for the night.


More pictorial proof that Thomas is a direct descendant of the originator
 of Mad Professor hair, Grandpa Gary.
With a little effort and a lot of water, it CAN be tamed!
Too bad the same can't be said for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum here.




Suzie talked me into finally opening the 3 pound gummy bear I got from
 Mr. and Mrs. Courtney Pants for my birthday. Gnawing through it turned
 out to be more of a chore than we thought.


This is what you get when you send the girls to their
room to take care of the pigsty...
Turner running around with a bouncy ball in her dress, yelling
 about her big butt with Suzie rolling on the floor in hysterics.


AND the best for last.
This is Sam's "Baby Peach" face that he wears
 about 92% of the time because he is; after all,
 the most picked on 11 year old in the world.
Just ask him.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Sam is adorable. Seriously. And I hope you sang "Baby's Got Back" for Turner, because I did in my head when I saw the picture. Sorry, some things from the 90's never leave you.

-Shauna said...

As a matter of fact, I did. Even the L.A. face with an Oakland booty part.