Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How my life was after I had my appendix removed!

This is Suzie. I am bored so I am blogging today. I don't know if anybody knows how appendicitis feels but I'll give you some advice if you get it:You may not eat food for a week so you just eat ice chips. Also when you can eat food you can not eat high fat food or greasy food for a whole 'nother week it sucks. Oh also you have to have a tube in your nose, and trust me you don't want a tube in your nose. Being in the hospital for ten days is so boring. I've tried it. All you do is sit around and watch movies, then you hate the movies you used to love cause you've watched them so many times. Wait, unless its Tremors, you can never hate that movie! If you've missed a month of school and you've missed almost three units in math and you don't know how to do it. Well you'll never catch up cause let me tell you missing a month of school gives you a book report and two stacks of math. Oh and you get some science and spelling! But one good thing is every day people bring gifts like fat pillows and stuffed animals....etc.Try to stay healthy!

No comments: