Monday, March 31, 2008

I accept your challenge!

Or, in the words of the unforgettable Tom Servo while watching Devil Doll on Mystery Science Theater 3000; "I accept your mumbltypeg challenge Varelli!" So Krysta tagged anybody with this 7 things about me thingy. I accept her challenge and up the ante by giving you 10. Krysta said they are supposed to be interesting but read them anyway.

1-I would eat cold cereal 3 times a day and 4 on Sunday if I could get away with it.

2-I watch Mystery Science Theater 3000:Giant Spider Invasion probably once a month.

3-I kind of like most Neil Diamond songs.

4-I only do housework when it is an emergency.

5-I am utterly useless before noon.(not to mention grumpy and sometimes mean)

6-I would stay up until 4 A.M. every night if I could.

7-If I have the right book, I can stay in the bath for hours.

8-I think cursing is funny and do it WAY too much.

9-I can read really fast. Even faster than my smarty pants husband.

10-I am way too lazy to care if my bathroom towels match.

No comments: