Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Official!


This is the first year all of the principal participants in our Annual Last Day of School Thingy (official title ) haven't been in the same school district. We were the stragglers and actually had to have this year's get together 5 days before we actually got out of school. Since I consider this the official first day of summer, I didn't even get pics of the kids on their actual last day. I suck.  

Anna, Turner, Nattie and Brianna.
Three 14-year-olds and a 16-year-old.
 It's like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse lounging
around the pool in swimwear.
Gabrielle was the only one that didn't leave their clothes in a pile
and run for it. Gee. I wonder to whom she might be related.
For the record, she was sans hat when she did finally jump in.
Thanks to the very uncooperative sun (see Anna's squint above),
this quickly turned into the best angle for good pics.
A very drippy Aiden boy.
Miss Olivia.
 If you only knew how many wasted shots and
threats it took to get this.
Grumpy just-up-from-his-nap Ray and his way more patient than me Mom.
Dan and the most stellar tank top farmers tan
this side of the Continental Divide.
Taela. How blissful is the look on this little fish's face?

Amanda in blue with her BFF whose name I am not even about to try and spell.
Nate and Carrie. The best thing is the look of extreme unconcern on Emily's face as her son
is apparently preparing to take a bite out of Carrie. Yes that's my shadow.
Pretty much about all of me anybody needs to see. Trust me.
CHICKEN FIGHT!
Suz and Kallie. AKA the Nerd Patrol.
"So, uh, okay, did you hear the one about the Blonde that tried to
visit Disneyland..."










No comments: