Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break! Woo!

When I wrote that title, I was picturing myself waving my bikini top over my head with another Jello shot in my other hand. But, in the interest of holding down your breakfast, I wouldn't recommend it.
 REALLY, the highlight of Spring Break this year was going out to spend the day with Uncle Mike and his family at 5 Mile Pass. We went on the same day as Aunt Annie so all of the cousins got to hang out.

Aiden and Ray. Don't panic. The ATV wasn't moving. A fact that obviously didn't make a difference to these two.
Grandma Ole! Grandma Jean seems to be working on a new dance. Just squint and picture me as a slim mustached Spaniard and you get the idea.
Annie is trying to put a brave face on it but we all know that this is Jon's best conversational gambit most days.
The kids favorite thing by far is being buried by Uncle Mike. He tamps the sand down and they have to wiggle themselves free.
Suzie insisted on Uncle Mike making it as hard as he could and...ended up asking Uncle Mike to dig her out.
Waiting to wiggle. You can't try until everybody is buried.
Thomas got buried last and made it out first. Poor Uncle Mike didn't know what he was getting himself into I think. 
Ended up with not a single picture of Turner. Mostly because she had my camera most of the time. To make up for it, here is the carefully composed shot of her Vitamin Water she took. On the upside, Vitamin Water doesn't usually make me fear for my life when it looks at me so, I'll take it.
Mike's son Shaun. AKA the nicest cousin ever. You realize how amazing that is when I tell you he's 17.
Couldn't resist this sweet one of Suzie and Kallie. Cousins usually get along at their age but these two go so far beyond that. I love it. 

No comments: