Monday, April 23, 2012

A Day.

You know it's time to request a do-over when you're looking for something about your day to brag about and the best thing you can come up with is the fact that you managed to acquire a can of compressed air and finally get the dust blown out of your computer. I think I'm going to also count that stellar run-on sentence I just composed. So that's two. Sweet. And I talked on the phone so much that I had to charge my phone. Twice. So that's three right there. Eeeexcelent. Since I resisted the urge to ignore the warnings on the can and deliberately concentrate and inhale the contents of said can, I'm taking four and five.(I did not concentrate nor did I inhale)
 There you have it.
 MONDAY.
 In all it's start-of-the-week-what-the-hell-is-this-anyway-you-have-got-to-be-freakin-kidding-me-ness.
 It's better than a possible poke in the eye with a sharp stick that gets diverted at the last minute and ends up in your groin.
 Maybe. 

No comments: