Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF

I know that TGIF is as trite as it gets but I have rarely felt the absolute truth of it like I did today. This week was the kind that had me believing that Wednesday should be Friday and we should really be into next Tuesday by now. A lot of sighing. Lemme tell you.
Then, just as things looked unbearable, I found these on YouTube.
They're G.I. Joe PSA's from the 80's that have been dubbed with different audio.
Hilariously random and definitely my cup of tea. I have the feeling that if I had found these on Monday, I might have been whistling a different tune all week. I also have the feeling that after you watch these you'll be looking at me in a different way. With concern and a hint of revulsion that my sense of humor could be this off kilter. Who are we kidding? Like you didn't already know.
A few of the best:



I guess I should say these are the best out of the ones that won't make your lily white ears burn. If you're hard core enough to think you can handle it, go check out Pork Chop Sandwiches and Give Him the Stick. I can also recommend  G.I. Joe Indian, Reggae, Get in the Fridge and Soccer.
 Now go I tell you! 
Before this week gets any worse.

No comments: