Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lazy is as lazy does Sir...

Having spent no small amount of time communing with my couch this week and last has given me the chance to ruminate on laziness.
 More specifically, my penchant for extreme laziness. 
On the first day of school my camera broke. My first thought (after all the bad words and the temper tantrum that is) was, "No more blogging for me!". Did I mention that was the last working camera in the place? Now, we all know you don't have to have pictures to blog but I had worked myself into a nice little routine of blogging when I had pics of the kids or the latest piece of crap I had made. That way I only had to label the pics and pat myself on the back. And let's not even talk about how I can manage to spend an hour on Pinterest before telling myself I'm too tired to blog and I'll do it tomorrow. 
 Lazy. Lazy. Lazy.
 Not that any of my 3-5 (depending on how many family members I've offended in any given week) pity readers are sitting around with bated breath for my contributions to the blogosphere but it's the principal of the thing. I said I would do it, therefore I should. My ever-present fear of joining my mother in TMI Crazy Town be damned. So, here I sit; resolving to once again resolve to actually stick to my original resolution. Seriously, if I can sit and accordion fold paper 1/2 inch at a time for hours on end, then I can do THIS. 
I think.

No comments: