Sunday, August 5, 2012

Consider Me Challenged

I'm trying a sketch challenge in my ongoing quest to dig out of this creative rut in which I have found myself. This one is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #164
I made the card for the challenge and was so inspired by the paper(Graphic45 yum!)that I ended up with a bonus card.


All G45 paper.  Santa (BoBunny?) was embossed with sparkling black
 before getting a touch of chalk. I'm still not sure the sparkle
wasn't a little too much. He might be in danger of being
mistaken for a vampire but it's too late now.

The reason this card makes me happy? The background piece
came from a Making Memories journaling notebook that
I have had for-ev-er. Yes!

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Chris Dring said...

I have that notebook too! LOL! Love your card! So envious of you gals that are already making Christmas cards. I'll most likely start mine in December! LOL!