Monday, August 25, 2008

So busy.

Sorry that it has been a while since I have updated but I have been finding a lot more things to keep me busy than I thought I would. Plus-the kids are back in school- which has allowed me to schedule in a few more things than I would otherwise. Besides keepin' it real, yo-I have found the time to:

-Find several vans that will work should I find myself looking for accommodations down by the river.

-Sort through all of the hotties from San Quentin on writeaprisoner.com so that I can find myself a man when Tim gets tired of my self-indulgent crap and tells me to hit the road. I think those guys make .33 cents an hour or something, so, that should help.

-Make a countdown calendar that helps me keep track of EXACTLY when the New Kids on the Block release their new album.

-Do a little investigating on Brett Michaels and his upcoming third incarnation of Rock of Love. It's going to take place on a TOUR BUS! I think they should call it Rock of Love 3: Ho's on a Bus.

-Buy a little notebook and keep painstakingly detailed notes on what the neighbors are up to.

-Spend the grocery money on new scrapbook stuff-
ME: "Kids! Look at mommy's fun things!"
THE KIDS: "But mommy, we're hungry!"
ME: "Don't be selfish!" (smack) "I made you ramen noodles yesterday! It's mommy's turn!"
THE KIDS: "Boo hoo hoo"
ME: "Whatever." (smack)


-Drive 44 mph down the highway when I go pick Turner up, just to piss. you. off.

-Make a pro-con list between watching Pam Anderson's new reality show or poking out my eyes with a hot poker.


Sorry, thats all I've got time for now. I REALLY need to finish watching the rest of THS Investigates:Love Behind Bars before Tim gets home and asks me what I did all day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooo hooo! I'm glad you are writing again ha ha!

Petersons said...

I'm glad you're blogging again too, I needed a good laugh from you. It was good to see you(and your ginormous boobies) at lunch. Miss your face.

Kim said...

Thanks for making me laugh today!!! I've missed your fun posts.  Have Shelley come do your chores and stuff, so you can blog more.

Casey said...

SO the rumors of you running of and joining the naked circus WAS FALSE? Or maybe it just didn't work out? Glad to "see" you back! Thanks for making your page nicer on my old mom eyes!

Krysta said...

Are you serious? ROL3 is going to be on a bus?? I just hop it starts after Will is deployed, so I don't have to hide my shame when I watch it!