Thursday, April 17, 2008

Road Trip!

On the road.
The view of my sad looking mug from the front passenger-side window. Magnificent!
The road again. A different one.
A random gully with people running from it.
A portrait of a foot in repose.

With the specter of spring break looming overhead, the idea of being stuck together for a week forced us to the open road and escape. We drove Highway 191 which links Highway 6(just above Helper) to whatever Highway runs through Duchesne-where we spent 30 hours waiting for them to bring us our food at a little place called Carlings Country Kitchen. Needless to say, we didn't actually dare to look in the kitchen. The waitress was a peach let me tell ya. You could tell she was really happy to be there serving us. It was super duper fun! Yea! I took pics of all the best parts for your enjoyment. Last one to the car is roadkill!!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Yay! Shauna posted some pictures!!

Looks like you had WAY too much fun. I wish you would have gotten a picture of the waitress.

Anonymous said...

I know! I know! picture's yeah!