Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cutting back

I have decided that I have no choice but to cut back a little on the booze. At least before bed. I can't handle many more dreams like the last few. They have been weighing heavily on my mind and I was hoping if I wrote about them here I could figure them out better. Everybody knows that unless it is a sexy dream about Bret Michaels and Donnie Wahlberg(We all know what that means Krysta!) everything in your dreams mean something. Everything.
In the first dream, I was in a large, rickety house and was using a HUGE piece of chalk to write words on the wall that kept getting increasingly smaller and smaller at a slant towards the bottom corner of the wall. When I was almost done someone came in to tell me that my Mom had recieved a letter from my crazy sister(2 pages-on parchment no less). In it she went on and on about how my Mom had ruined her life because she(my sister) had actually started out life as a small boy in a little village in Africa and she was upset because my Mom had made her grow up into what she was now. She had wanted to remain a little African boy and was going to sue my Mom. That was after the dream where I had to come up with 200 words that meant the same thing and started with w and all I could think of was the words who, what and where. Then last night I had a dream that was pretty much a parade of colored animals that kept bloating up with big huge pustules as they enlarged themselves. If I could draw you a picture of the bright purple porcupine, you would throw up a little in your mouth I am sure. So- I guess all I can do now is lay off the sauce and hope some psych student happens upon this, takes pity on me and helps me out. Because really, is there anyone more pitiable?

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Um...........yeah. :)

Anonymous said...

whooaaaa.... deep!

Michelle said...

I am a Psych Major and I think your dreams are too far out there for me.