Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Finding myself in a hairy situation... Get it? Get it?

I had Grand Plans to post a bunch of pics of all the things that have kept me
 busy over the last week or two. 
Until I woke up this morning secure in the knowledge that I definitely
 have the cold that has kept Thomas home from school this week.
UGH.
 Motivation down the toilet.
After being tapped on the shoulder for the umpteeth time while I was trying my 
best to waste the maximum amount of time possible on the computer, 
I decided we both needed a distraction.
And...bullied him into letting me do his hair.
 With 2 kinds of goop and even
(gasp!) the blow dryer. 
Then, of course, I had to have proof.
 Here it is:

This one was an accident. He started to cough just as I  pushed the button.

This is his Baby Peach-I don't like being sick face.

Pretending to be happy that he had more product in
 his hair than both of his sisters combined.

Even the back is pretty. Life is just not fair.

This is the, "If you had been willing to flip your head over for just a few more minutes,
 I could have made you look exactly like that kid from One Direction.
 You know, the one with all the hair." shot.


No comments: