Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Time's a Wastin'

Happy Tuesday?!?
From the way I could barely crawl out of bed this morning, it appears I may have
 overdone things a bit in the kitchen yesterday. Normally, I'd be couching it all day.
BUT-
 Since the most notable thing about the week leading up to election day is that I have to avoid my television like it's been simultaneously infected with cholera and the plague, I am left with computer based entertainment only. 
What a blessing it is that I am so gifted at wasting time on these danged internets. 
No chance of boredom here. No sir.
 Losing a few more I.Q. points is another story. Something we all know I can ill afford.
Anyway-
Thanks to that magical place known as YouTube, I have new favorites in the time-waster department. They're trailers for movies that tell the truth about said movie. They're also close to what is going through my head when I watch most movies. Because I'm a jerk that way.

Check these out and then just go to YouTube and watch everything on the Screen Junkies channel.
 You won't be sorry. 





AND-
Just in case you are one of the many that find themselves at the breaking point with all of the election ridiculousness, I leave you with this:

Watch it twice if your blood pressure hasn't lowered 
enough after the first go-round.

Isn't that all better now?
You're welcome.

















No comments: