Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear Christmas (and intrepid sidekick Winter Snow),
It was not too long ago that I would eagerly anticipate your
arrival and, by the same token find myself to be crestfallen
when it was time for you to take your sabbatical from
our lives. But, for some time now I have found you to be
extremely tiresome and to have permanently worn out
your welcome. I feel I would be remiss if I did not; with
the same enthusiasm with which I used to herald your
arrival, invite you(and usual accoutrement) to jump up my
flabby white butt.
With fervent hope that you be immediately replaced with
Valentine's Day and a cooling Autumn rain forever-
Sincerely,
your former friend-Shauna

4 comments:

Casey said...

You're just bitter because you have to drive so far for school! BTW, did you hear about A.L.L staying at SS?

So there, you get your way!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO POETIC!

Jenna said...

Yeah Whatever!

Krysta said...

Ouch.