Friday, July 3, 2009

What

Up at three to help bundle the kids into the car for their trip out west. Now that Tim has taken the kids off to the land of sun and morons (excepting the in-laws of course), I find myself in a pickle. If it's 4:30 in the morning and you can't sleep and you've got the house to yourself, what do you do? Do I watch Rutger Hauer harangue Mathew Broderick in the last half of Ladyhawke? Try to catch all of the tattooed freaks on True Life: I'm Bisexual on MTV? Do I start on the DumDums until all 50 or so are gone just because no will know that I did? Do I eat boiled eggs and old bananas until they're gone because no one else is here to do it for me? Do I clean the kitchen even though I would have to invite the neighbors over so that I had witnesses to that fact that I actually did housework? Do I take all of the quizzes on Facebook so that I'll finally know what Smurf I am and whether or not I'm a true american/utahn/80's trivia genius? What to do? What to do? I guess I'll go lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling until it comes to me. Because I can.

1 comment:

Petersons said...

why aren't you going w/ them to the land of morons?! Did you need a vacation from your DH and kids?