Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This fun sounding thingy

I saw this on Krysta's blog and thought it sounded like fun. I just copied and pasted it from her blog(thanks for the free labor Krys!). I made a few minor adjustment though. I didn't title it Pay It Forward because that movie sucked. Also, you have to be one of the first three to leave a comment complimenting me on my supreme back fat to get your crappy prize. Admit it, if I make it-it will be crooked and smell like old cheese. Do this, all of my blogging friends!

1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post and it entitles you to a handmade item from me (hooray for handmade!).

2. If you are one of the first three to make a comment, you are a winner! And you then agree to post this challenge on your own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. Remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!

4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Krysta said...

DO I get one of yours? Although, I already got something pretty cute from you...I love that Christmas hanging you gave me! And the Boys books! Very Cute! Hmmm....maybe I should leave this contest to others who are not so lucky and don't get stuff from you anyway!?

Michelle said...

Me TOO!! I have already done this on my blog. But I would love to get one of your amazing crafty things! When are we going to lunch?